Harry Potter 6

I have seen all the Harry Potter series and I loved them all. That is why when I saw the Harry Potter 6 trailer on TV, I was very excited. My friend was more excited than I was as he has read the book and loved it very much.

On July 19, 2009, Sunday, I took my family to the mall to see the film. We skipped the movies, Transformers and Ice Age 3 just for this movie. My son wanted to see the Transformers but I assured him that Harry Potter will be better.

In the middle of the movie, I started to get bored. I thought the best was yet to come as I thought there will be spectacular effects and fantastic magic fights in the end. The movie ended and I was left with the question, WHY? What happened to the Harry Potter magic? Needless to say, I was very disappointed. My children and wife said the same.

I am no expert in giving reviews about movies but as a movie addict, I know what is good and what is bad. It doesn't take a a professional movie reviewer to know what makes a movie good or bad. I know how a movie is made and how much hardship was experienced just to finish a movie but movies are made to entertain and if it fails to do so then it is bad.

0 Responses

Post a Comment